What's new

A Gift from Gurkha

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
WOW, Thank you to Asher. He sent me the Ancient Warrior hat that came with his gift from gurkha and some how and few choice smokes ended up in the box as well. I had my wife open it, so I'm not sure of the smoke, but I do know one is a DPG cuban classic. WOOOO HOOOO I love that smoke. Thanks Asher.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Ok, Beech Cigar company, and Gurkha get a thumbs up for having a great marketing dept. I received a UPS yesterday, containing the same leather pouch and 3 cigars. I got a G3 Toro, a Crest churchill, and a Regent Chucrhill. They did include a hat, but it's a different one that the one Asher sent. My wife took it immeadiatly, saying she wanted it. Thanks go out to Beech Cigars, for the gift.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Just so you guys know. I left a message on the marketing dept's voicemail, and they called back the next day, saying they would send me something. I F'n dig the case they sent. I will be using eveytime I go out with smokes.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I thought I signed up the same or next day you did but nothing yet. I will try the VM tomorrow if it does'nt show...

Just so you guys know. I left a message on the marketing dept's voicemail, and they called back the next day, saying they would send me something. I F'n dig the case they sent. I will be using eveytime I go out with smokes.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not complaining...at all... Just to temper expectations a bit....

Got mine here in Western Washington almost 4 weeks after I signed up for the catalog. I'm thrilled with the hat, same nice 3-finger case, one Titan and two Crests!!

-dave