What's new

A Good Night

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I talked my brother into going to a B&M with me, he only smokes cigars from time to time but he was bored and we went there. I bought myself a Illusione 888 and a Tatuaje Hermosos. My brother gets a Padron, I didnt see which one. So as we sit and smoke someone starts up a poker game. We all agree to a buyin of $5.00 towards a cigar at the store. I lit up my 888 as a I played and it was a wonderful cigar. Was my first time smoking this Illusione. My brother enjoyed his Padron as we played. This was his first real cigar as he usually smokes the sweeter stuff like acids and such. If that one didnt get him the Alec bradley Tempus I gave him after that one hooked him. I lit up a Casa Magna Colorado after I was done with the 888. I love the Magna, always a great cigar! We had to call the game at 10 because the shop owner wanted to go home. My brother barely beat me! He took his money in to get his cigars and came out with a King Louis Gurkha for him and a Tat Regios for me! I can't wait to light this one up as it is one I hav't tried yet. I guess he listens when I talk about cigars. We finished the night at a brewery/resteraunt in the same area. Was a great night and I have a cigar I look forward to trying.