What's new

A Great New AFFORDABLE Cigar

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Has anybody else had this yet?
I bought a cigar called "The Brick House" from my local shop and this puppy was excellent!! For under $5 I got the toro and it had excellent draw, great taste, lasted almost 2 hours, and I burned it till I couldn't hold onto it any further. If you get a chance to try this, I highly recommend it!:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Has anybody else had this yet?
I bought a cigar called "The Brick House" from my local shop and this puppy was excellent!! For under $5 I got the toro and it had excellent draw, great taste, lasted almost 2 hours, and I burned it till I couldn't hold onto it any further. If you get a chance to try this, I highly recommend it!:thumbsup:
Great cigar. Made by Newman. Another good value cigar is the Fuente Nic. El Baton. Similar profiles.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't had this one yet, but hopefully will soon. I didn't really care for the El Baton though, so hopefully I won't be dissapointed with the Brick House.
Scott

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Got a box of the Corona Larga can't keep my hands off of them! will be getting another box for some sleep time.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Decembers Cigar Aficionado has a newman story(very good) that mentions these cigars.
Also the article by david savona about aging cubans was very intruiging.
*Warning its there holiday edition be prepared.*

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have heard good things about the Brickhouse, however I have not been able to find one at a B&M in my area. I recently started smoking the Punch's for a cheap smoke, just under 5 bucks a stick as well. I will have to order a fiver of the Brickhouse now

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a new smoke, JC Newman just released these for sale this month, they debuted em at the show back in the summer.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not bad over all and for the price , how could you go wrong. At around $5 , we all have payed more for something that didn't smoke as well.