What's new

a great place to smoke...?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i am sure that each of us have a great place where we enjoy our smokes. well, i totally enjoy smoking while driving! especially on those long trips. you are really able to enjoy each puff....

I have a place at the Colorodo river that's about a 3 hour drive. my stick of choice has been the AF double chateu. last about 2 hours. This past weekend, i smoked an AF Anejo #77 (thanks irretech!) with bottled water on the way there, and a La Aurora 100 Anos churchill with black coffee on the way back. the shark lasted a little over 2 hours,,, the anos about 2 1/2 hours. very very nice!!

jeff

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm with you...I enjoy a long drive with a nice smoke.

I also enjoy my local B&M, good conversation some sports on the TV and a beverage

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I like smoking whie driving a lot too.

The herf shack with family is pretty good.

Of course I like smoking at herfs a lot too.

I don't think their is anywhere I don't like to smoke.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nothing locally in MD that I make a point to smoke at.

Brewers Alley in Frederick was cool with Fredneck, excellent burger and cold beers.

Shelly's Backroom in DC is very good and best ventilation system I have ever seen. Well prices food in DC for sure!

Azukar in Jersey City will always have a special place as that was my first HERF. Great people and conversation, great food, great cigars.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I got a herf shack set up in my garage now. Made a table out of some crates and a board, got an old couch, electricity and a florescent light overhead. Had a buddy over saturday and we put on a movie on my laptop and smoked a huge ass almost 2 hour cigar and had some drinks.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I the colder months I have an old leather couch and an end table in the garage w/a space heater. But I realy enjoy smoking on my back patio in the Spring,Summer and early Fall. I try not to smoke to many in the car wich I do like to do yo know who starts in about the smell of smoke in the car. :wifey: :bickering