What's new

A guy walks into a random B&M in Indiana....

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
...after finding out I don't need to work all weekend I stop by a random B&M (smoker's choice cigar bar) to celebrate with a smoke. And find Mickey (@irratebass ) and the new Doug (@Unpossible_1 ), two of the nicest BOTL's I've ever met. Who knew that I would have walked into Mickey's lounge without any intention to do so. I spent the majority of time with them drinking profusely (while they laughed) and trying to convince them both to come to HBH this spring. Mickey is considering giving up another forums herf this year to attend (I think it would be wise if he did) and the new Doug is willing to give up his fiances happiness (I have mixed feelings) to attend. Seriously all, these brothers showed me a lot of hospitality during this impromptu herf. I am glad to have had the pleasure to hang out with you. If you organize an Indy herf, I'm there.

Ben

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
...after finding out I don't need to work all weekend I stop by a random B&M (smoker's choice cigar bar) to celebrate with a smoke. And find Mickey (@irratebass ) and the new Doug (@Unpossible_1 ), two of the nicest BOTL's I've ever met. Who knew that I would have walked into Mickey's lounge without any intention to do so. I spent the majority of time with them drinking profusely (while they laughed) and trying to convince them both to come to HBH this spring. Mickey is considering giving up another forums herf this year to attend (I think it would be wise if he did) and the new Doug is willing to give up his fiances happiness (I have mixed feelings) to attend. Seriously all, these brothers showed me a lot of hospitality during this impromptu herf. I am glad to have had the pleasure to hang out with you. If you organize an Indy herf, I'm there.

Ben
Great meeting/hanging with you today Ben, and yes my brothers he bombed me as well

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha that great! So cool that this community offers a connection like this, to be able to run into people and realize you may actually know them. It was fun hanging out this afternoon! Now you can verify that we are real people and not Nigerian Princes of the Leaf. :p
Or Princess in Brandon's case... ;)