What's new

A hard lesson learned....

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here's a tale for the ages of how one man was disorganized with his cigars.... and learned a valuable lesson. Are you ready?

Lets call him, Bob. So, Bob works in sales. On occasion, Bob has the opportunity to take his clients out for a nice meal on the company dime. Bob doesn't complain. Sometimes, this permits Bob to enjoy the beloved leaf with his clients and dig a little deeper into life, love, and business. On this particular occasion, Bob had set an appointment with a known, cigar-smoking client. Bob, decided he would show his client he knew a thing or two when it came to cigars. As Bob was mulling over which cigars to which cigars to share, as he often does when he is sharing his own private stash, he came across the beloved and always fantastic Ashton ESG. Bob instantly knew this was it. He had found the perfect cigar for this client and the meeting. At the meeting, Bob presents the cigar to his client, who is excited and grateful for the excellent treat.

FAST FORWARD 2 weeks

Bob realizes the Ashtan ESG he gave the client was the very same Ashton ESG that his wife had given them 8 years ago BEFORE THEY WERE MARRIED. Bob is very sad. Bob is very dumb because Bob does not label his cigars and that is the lesson.

END

Ok. It was me... I'm Bob. I gave a 8 year aged Ashton ESG to a client...

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
hmmmm.....

Bob is a generous guy and maybe because this cigar will be so special to his client, it will lead to lots of future business!!! Just trying to brighten things up.

You didn't tell the wife did you?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bob is a stand up guy, one who places friendship and camaraderie at the forefront of everything he does. Unlike some, who pawn off dog rockets, passing them off on unsuspecting dupes, he gives them the best.

Just hope Mrs. Bob does not read this review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Before you jump to conclusions here how do you know which one you actually gave him? Maybe you gave him the right one but now your just second guessing yourself.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Before you jump to conclusions here how do you know which one you actually gave him? Maybe you gave him the right one but now your just second guessing yourself.
I recently bought a couple others to set aside and age.. I thought this was one of those. It was not. I compared pictures taken and it had a couple distinct markings. I was in a rush when I initially selected it so I didn't take notice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I knew ya better, I'd say 'FOOL!' But I don't.
So I won't.
But I do feel yer pain.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
While Bob palms forehead when he realized his blunder, he comforts himself by realizing his name is spelled the same frontwards and backwards.