What's new

A Hoosier saying Hello and Happy Holidays!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Darryl & I am a recent convert to the world of cigars. Smoked my first this past August out on Lake Monroe and found myself getting slowly sucked into the world of cigars. Happy to say it's been an enjoyable experience.

I wandered down to our local cigar shop and found a couple of cigars to try out, traveled abroad and purchased a couple of Bolivars from the island, and today the shop owner showed me his latest shipment of Opus X and I bought 2 to push my total cigar purchases to 21!

I enjoy traveling with my family, watching MMA (a sport I've been involved with training and promoting for over 10 years), and IU sports (heading to Tempe for IU Football's first bowl in 14 years).

I look forward to learning from you all -- thanks for sharing such a fabulous resource!

Darryl
Bloomington, IN

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What a greeting. Over time I hope I can add a fraction of the value so many of you provide this forum. Honestly, over the past day I'm finding a ton of information re: cigars that will guide my enjoyment and collection.

And I've also learned I'll get gouged from my local dealer -- saw some cigars that appear here that are selling at a hefty premium at the shop on the square. I guess there is one downside to living in Bloomington after all!!!!

Thanks again.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What a greeting. Over time I hope I can add a fraction of the value so many of you provide this forum. Honestly, over the past day I'm finding a ton of information re: cigars that will guide my enjoyment and collection.

And I've also learned I'll get gouged from my local dealer -- saw some cigars that appear here that are selling at a hefty premium at the shop on the square. I guess there is one downside to living in Bloomington after all!!!!

Thanks again.
B&M's are wonderful palces to try smokes. Not always the best to stock up when you are ready to buy in volume. Stick around and try some of our sponsors.