What's new

A Kinky Newbie!

mrnosejoy

mrnosejoy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Name is Gary everybody calls me Mr. Nosejoy got it when I used to teach about cigars, cooking & wine years ago. All three have always been my adult vices. I worked on the Retail side of this industry for ten years. Now I work for Kinky Friedman. I was buried in getting this company off the ground so long I couldn't have fun chatting with smokers who share my passion. I'll be honest I hope to get out of Newbie status, but you guys are pros. So it may take me awhile. PS. If you live in DFW I always leave samples of our new products at Club Calypso in Richardson head over to get yourself a sample of Kinky's new cigar the "Kinkster".

Here Matt's the owners web info: www.littlehavanacigars.com

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
:welcome:

Always wanted to try a Kinky, never have seen singles for sale in Austin or San Antonio, guess I'll look next time I am in Dallas...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you live in DFW I always leave samples of our new products at Club Calypso in Richardson head over to get yourself a sample of Kinky's new cigar the "Kinkster".

Here Matt's the owners web info: www.littlehavanacigars.com
Hey, is that the place right next to Blockbuster? Used to be run by a guy named Lewis, and before that, Izzy?

I drive by that store every single day on the way home from work (I live in Dallas and work in Richardson) but I honestly haven't stopped by there in a LONG time now.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome to the board. My family loves Kinky Friedman, and owns and reads all of his books. My wife is now in the middle of a big hard back collection of five books if I'm not mistaken. Someone here gave me a Kinky cigar last year, but i gave it to my Mom, who I figured would smoke it. She used to smoke cigars. I think she has thrown it away by now. Lesson learned, I'll show her next time and keep the damn cigar

mrnosejoy

mrnosejoy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, is that the place right next to Blockbuster? Used to be run by a guy named Lewis, and before that, Izzy?

I drive by that store every single day on the way home from work (I live in Dallas and work in Richardson) but I honestly haven't stopped by there in a LONG time now.
Believe it or not he's around the corner next to a Asian restaurant. You should stop to see his Cigar Bar very nice.