What's new

A LaRue OBR 7.62 just followed me home!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Wow! Sounds like one helluva rifle! Too bad we don't live in the same neck of the woods, it sure would be fun to do some long range practice with someone that knows what they are doing. I'm pretty new to the long range stuff, the Art of a precision rifle was a huge help to me, but I learn soo much better hands on.

Congrats on the qual results!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Wow! Sounds like one helluva rifle! Too bad we don't live in the same neck of the woods, it sure would be fun to do some long range practice with someone that knows what they are doing. I'm pretty new to the long range stuff, the Art of a precision rifle was a huge help to me, but I learn soo much better hands on.

Shrek (John McPhee) came to the Milwaukee area fairly recently. I imagine he will be back, should you be interested in his instruction.

ETA: I stand corrected. The only two PR classes listed on Alias' website are in Waterman, IL and Gainesville, Tx.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0

Shrek (John McPhee) came to the Milwaukee area fairly recently. I imagine he will be back, should you be interested in his instruction.

ETA: I stand corrected. The only two PR classes listed on Alias' website are in Waterman, IL and Gainesville, Tx.
Damn, that would have been bad ass!