What's new

A little bit of overkill

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I bought too much beer in my early 20s to ever want to save cash for a decent tattoo. Now I make my own and work at a brewery and I still don't want a tad. That's what my walls are for. Good for others, cause I think they're cool, but not for me. I like changing my shirts, and I can't change my skin.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bought too much beer in my early 20s to ever want to save cash for a decent tattoo. Now I make my own and work at a brewery and I still don't want a tad. That's what my walls are for. Good for others, cause I think they're cool, but not for me. I like changing my shirts, and I can't change my skin.
What brewery do you work at if you dont mind me asking?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Appalachian Brewing Company

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Appalachian Brewing Company
Are they known for anything in particular?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seems like everyone is different with lip ink. Mine had to be touched up a couple times but now it has stayed pretty well. I have had others tell me theirs only lasted a few months.
Very true, I haven't had mine touched up yet but definitely wasn't expecting it to keep going strong for this long haha