What's new

A little story my cc adventures

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Similar situation- Buddy gave me a 2008 BBF and it blew me away. Had that unique Cuban spice to it, medium body, perfect burn, beautiful ash and incredible aroma. After smoking it I have bought a sampler of Petite Coronas, a box of Boli Royal Coronas, a box of Partagas 8-9-8's and just ordered a box of RyJ Cazadores. However, while my Cuban's get a bit of age on them I'll stick to my NC's and the petite coronas. I smoked a Boli Royal Corona and while it was a great smoke, it wasn't near that same level the BBF was. For right now, I smoke roughly 80% NC, 20% CC until my stash grows a bit. I can't ever see myself giving up those Tat's, Liga's, Illusiones, etc. There are times when a simple CAO Brazilia or Man O War just hits it off for me, and that's why I love having variety within my humidor.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I read threads like this and it reminds me that I really need to get a few different cc's to try. Only had one so far and maybe it needed more time but it was far from enjoyable. Have another in the humi now that I'm going to light up in a month and 4 days on my b-day. Hopefully it is more satisfying as they sound sooo tasty when I hear others describe them on here!