What's new

A long one!!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Check this out... My pics are pretty bad but you should be able to make it all out. It is a super long curly hair that looks like it got wrapped up in the wrapper. Ughh soo my question is: Have you ever seen a hair this long, would you smoke the stick after extracting.

pub#1.jpg

PUB#2.jpg

pub#3.jpg

pub#4.jpg

pub#5.jpg

It seems to be about 4 inches long and I had to pull hard enough that the wrapper tore a little. What a shame I was just about to smoke it, I pulled it out gave it a smell and the pube from hell tickled my nose... Talk about nasty!

Last edited:

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Damn! I had to laugh about the hair tickling your nose! :headroll:

Given all the manner of things that the leaves are exposed to while in the field, and the untold number of hands that have touched, tugged, pulled, stretched and otherwise finger-f'd them, I'd have to say a single strand of hair probably wouldn't keep me from smokin' it. But, I know how you roll - and you probably have another one handy...

That is kinda nauseating though... I lied - I wouldn't smoke it.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
nice!

pm Pete here (he goes by Tatuaje)
and let him in on your discovery.
I think you won something or something.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
If Pete is having his smokes rolled on the thighs of virgins, he need to tell that chick to maintain her kitty better.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I found a hair sticking out of a cigar before. It wasn't a La Riqueza though. I didn't smoke it. I probably wouldn't smoke that one either.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I put it in a bag in the humi, it creeps me out too much to smoke. I think when I pulled it out the hair broke and didn't come all the way out. You ever smell burnt hair?? I don't want that taste in my mouth. Pretty funny though.