What's new

A Must Have For Your Next Event

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I didnt check out the prices yet. But you're right for 1k it's not worth it. I think there are other cigar rollers in NY that have the same option.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I didnt check out the prices yet. But you're right for 1k it's not worth it. I think there are other cigar rollers in NY that have the same option.
Never been to a wedding in NY, hell, I've never been to NY, but I can imagine events being a little more posh. So I can see the whole cigar girl think fitting right in, here in the north woods, hell, we take a stogie out of our mouth and ask our buddy if they want a hit!:dunno:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This is really only worth the money if it's a corporate party. Having the roller and thre server would add a touch of class to an event. I just sold the idea to my boss, but they are booked. The guy that answeredthe phone was herk too. I will find someone else I'm sure.

Update: The guy at the link is a total jerk, but i have found several other companies that are more than happy to help out. Thanks Google

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
DPrice, please share with the Brothers those other sources. I know the shopping center there in Irvine where the Fox Sports Bar is located, the cigar shop there has a roller.