What's new

A must try cigar! Perdomo ESV 91'

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
BTW, DukeCityCigars.com is having a singles sale thru tomorrow ( 15% off ). Good place if you want to to make yourself a nice mixed sampler at a decent price.

Enter Code = 85ecf1 when checking out and click REDEEM.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I like Ashton Aged Maduros!

And I like the lower end Padrons too, like the Londres and Fumas.

Fuentes don't do it for me though.
Hey, don't get me wrong...I like them too. I've had both an Ashton Aged Maduro AND a Padron 3000 in the past month, and enjoyed both of them immensenly.

My point was that the Ashton VSG/ESG and Padron 1964/1926 cigars are on a completely different plain of existence.

:applause:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yes, Cusano 18's come with a maduro wrapper ... but the blend is much different than the conn shade wrap that I enjoy. I have not tried the maduro and have read mixed reviews.
You are correct; the maduro is a very different cigar...and while I usually prefer madros, in the case of the Cusano 18, I prefer the Connecticut version.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
donk...if you enjoy the perdomo line...I recommend grabbing a reserve champagne if you get a chance. I generally like a fuller bodied smoke, but for a mild cigar, it was relatively complex...JM2cents

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I tried the champagne by perdomo, Didn't like it to mild. Didn't try the other versions in the line, like the maduro, and the cameroon.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i've tried several of the perdomo line and have yet to find one that wasn't plugged. i've experienced terrible draw problems with them.

as for nc's, i love my punch maduro maduro roths, AF montesinos SG pyrimads, and La Unica cameroons for an eveyday smoke. On the special occasion side, i'll go with a DC Maximus, padron 1926, or AF Anejo every time!!

jeff