What's new

A new low for Lost & Found?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
We've talked extensively about this company and their rebranded (probably old Camacho) cigars. This isn't about that though. Their gimmicky packaging and suggestive names have been what gets them over and I get that, but I saw something today that I feel has finally pushed them over the line.
Here's the packaging for their forthcoming International Date Line cigars with pictograms for the name:

Really? Chopping up a pile of cocaine to depict line? I personally find this distasteful, but maybe it's just me.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Meh, at this point their cigar names / marketing approach is like Howard Stern - When he first started everyone was all "OMG, I can't believe he said that! That's hilarious/offensive/insensitive/etc!" But now it's so worn out, there's nothing he can say that will surprise anyone.

Gotta admit though, the cocaine thing is pretty edgy... (Get it? Because a razor blade has an edge, lolol.... OK, I'll stop.) :D

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Well said. This isn't the first and won't be the last of the gimmickry (anyone remember 90's comic books?). Vote with your wallet. :cigar:
Yeah. I think I still have a few issues of MacFarlane's Spider-Man #1 in a box somewhere.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I had not even noticed that cocaine thing (it probably would have baffled me forever if you hadn't pointed it out) -- I thought the "Dunkin Hinds" illustration was a new low.

As I posted elsewhere... how long before they release a cigar just called "CUNT"?

*disclaimer: I did buy a few of these new ones just so I would not be talking out my ass when I spoke of them