What's new

A new smoke to the rotation

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
RP Edge - the Corojo! mmmmmm.....My very 1st Edge tonight and I was impressed!

Anyone else have a taste for these? I think I'm just fond of the Corojo smokes, RP's line usually doesn't float my boat! :smokingbo

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I picked up a box of the custom size for holts. Gran Robusto was on sale for $65, so I decided to give it a try. It has worked its way into my daily rotation. If they run that deal again, I am definately reordering.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I read mixed reviews about the "dark" wrapper which I'm guessing the reviewers meant a Maduro. They said that the smokes were dyed that color and it affected the taste?

But, IMHO great smoke 4A great price!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I picked up a box of the custom size for holts. Gran Robusto was on sale for $65, so I decided to give it a try. It has worked its way into my daily rotation. If they run that deal again, I am definately reordering.
Holt's also has a The Edge line that comes in bundles, cheaper. A tad discolored, but that's it.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I haven't had an Edge in a while.... or another other RP smoke for that matter. I was crazy about them for a bit. I have some of those ones with the purple bands. I don't even remember what its called.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like all of the Edges a lot, although none of the current ones can compare to the original release. I generally prefer the maduro to the corojo, although lately I like the Sumatra (carried by Holt's and a few other dealers) the best.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I like RP's The Edge too. I picked up a box from Holts a while ago. I just noticed last week a friend smoking a RP The Edge Sumatra. I need to find one of those to try now.

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I also have not been a huge fan of RP's. I have tried one of the Edge's and was not crazy about it either. However they are priced very reasonably and one of my Rep's at work loves them so I think they are worth a second try. Any suggestions on which one to try?

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
im not a huge rocky fan but the vintage,olde world reserve, and edge I really like. although i havent had one for a while because pete's smokes have been taking up so much of my time