What's new

A new Unico..and lounge.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I actually ran across these on Instagram earlier this morning and was wondering the same thing (prank or not). There's a couple different photos if you search on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
State of Florida doesn't allow you to smoke inside athletic arenas or stadiums. My guess is they ran out of the Year of the Rat cigar on Friday night at the invite-only event. I am sure there are issues they will need to work out, which makes it no different than any store or lounge opening. Keep in mind, this wasn't supposed to be similar to a real cigar lounge or store. I had heard earlier this week that it would only be outside.

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I dropped an email over to DE today, just to voice my disappointment with the missing yotr. I know things can go off track with any project, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now until if/they respond. Really what I want to know is WHEN will they be available, if it's not when they said it would be in their press release.

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So I got a response from DE.
image.jpeg
I emailed them, as I said before, to find out when the yotr would be released. To that I got no answer. But they did apologize for any inconvenience and said they would send me something. I thanked them for that and said it wasn't necessary, and explained that I had 8 people that were interested in obtaining some and could I buy a box from them, so at least I could send you guys that were interested one. I mentioned I was prepared to buy 5 boxes at the game. They said unfortunately they do not sell cigars to the general public. So I'm sorry guys you're shit outta luck.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
They did send me and my buddy that went to the game 1 set of stickers and 2 sets of cigars including the yotr. I am very appreciative they did this for us, it was a nice thing to do I think, but I am sorry I don't have any more to pass along to you guys. I tried again brothers but came up short.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
View attachment 79803
I emailed them, as I said before, to find out when the yotr would be released. To that I got no answer. But they did apologize for any inconvenience and said they would send me something. I thanked them for that and said it wasn't necessary, and explained that I had 8 people that were interested in obtaining some and could I buy a box from them, so at least I could send you guys that were interested one. I mentioned I was prepared to buy 5 boxes at the game. They said unfortunately they do not sell cigars to the general public. So I'm sorry guys you're shit outta luck.
View attachment 79804
View attachment 79805
They did send me and my buddy that went to the game 1 set of stickers and 2 sets of cigars including the yotr. I am very appreciative they did this for us, it was a nice thing to do I think, but I am sorry I don't have any more to pass along to you guys. I tried again brothers but came up short.
Good job by the people at DE.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
View attachment 79803
View attachment 79804
View attachment 79805
Don't worry about us. Great response by drew estate though!