What's new

A new winner by Davidoff!!!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Anybody try the new Winston churchill cigars by Davidoff?? I had one this morning with my seatles best gingerbread latte, and was very impressed. It was a medium/light bodied smoke with very good flavor. ANyway, ill post a review when I finish the semester this week, but if you get the urge to try one I definately recomend it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The new Winston churchills are good but you should try the 100th Davidoff robustos if you can find any,they are just awesome!!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've read mixed reviews on the Sir Winston ... even from long time Davidoff smokers. At $15 - $25, they expected much more.

Most preferred to stay with the Millenium line.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have only had one Davidoff and it was a Diademas Finas. Absolutely the creamiestsmoke I have ever had. I was selling 5 of them for a gentlemen I knew and was bummed i didn't buy them all. I know some of you guys ended up with them and had good things to say.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have only had one Davidoff and it was a Diademas Finas. Absolutely the creamiestsmoke I have ever had. I was selling 5 of them for a gentlemen I knew and was bummed i didn't buy them all. I know some of you guys ended up with them and had good things to say.
Is it the one that comes in a 10 box or is it the ones in a cab?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I tried them both,Davidoff 100th Anniversary Robusto and the 100th Anniversary Diademas Finas.They both have the same tobacco but some reason the robustos are better,imo.They come 8 to box at $120.I picked up 8 boxes to age.They still can be had if you look around.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Sold out of the robustos most places I know about 4 months ago. Lots of the diademas finas around still though. I wanna get one of the 9 inch diademas in this blend. Yum!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
with my seatles best gingerbread latte, .
A little thread jack here. You know what I hate about ordering gormet coffee. It's hard to sound cooll when your coffee order goes " I'll have a venti lattee with 4 shots of esspresso , 4 splenda and no foam." Coffee should be coffee, but damn it I love me some Lattes. MMMM I think I'll have one tomorrow morning to have with my smoke at the swapmeet with Kyleb. And just I don't go completely of topic I will have a Davidoff tomorrow.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please excuse me for bringing an old thread back, but, I just smoked a Davidoff Winston Churchill Merrakesh and I was not impressed by the construction. My cigars are always well kept under 70/70 humidification/temperature. I bought this stick when I was in Vegas 3/2008 and it's been sitting in one of my humidors ever since. As soon as I sparked up this piece, the taste right off the bat was fantastic!!! Then as I got into the cigar's run, it started to unravel down to the binder. Although the taste was awesome, I guess the only thing that I can bitch about was the construction. I think this cigar would have been soooo much better if the wrap would of stayed on, but, at least I guess I have the Chequers to fall back on.

Has anybody else have any other experience with this stick after four months of rest???