What's new

A nice little cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is, 1am ... Took a little CAO vanilla out and tried it for the first time, what a nice little treat! I am surprised because it was such an inexpensive cigar, but quite enjoyable with a glass of Disoronno!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
LOL...

I bet that vanila smoke paired up nicely with the Amaretto. I used to love me some Disarrono on the rocks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little cigars? :wtf:Flavored cigars?? :shame:Amaretto???:angryteet

This is why cigar forums should be NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!! :cursing:

Kidding, kidding! :grin::grin::grin:

Glad you enjoyed your smoke, truly. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Girls? Awwww c'mon :popeyes: I just like Disoronno on the rocks, paired with a flavored cigar is an amazing combo. Will have to try it in some bourbon or scotch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Bella Vanilla. I don't smoke flavored cigars much anymore, but when I did, I smoked the CAO Gold Honey cigars. My wife doesn't smoke much, but when she does, she'll usually have the CAO Moontrance.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say for working at a cigarshop flavored cigars are not one of the favorites but I will have to say I enjoy a CAO Moontrance once in awhile.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know most guys don't enjoy flavored cigars, but a lot of girls do! I want my shop to be inviting to both men and women with wide selections for both :togetherl

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the Irishcream one, not sure what the name is BUT I wasn't too fond of it. I did however really enjoy the little Italia's in the 5 pack tin's. Great, great smoke for a short amount of time. I wasn't impressed with the brazilia's, but I never really liked the bigger sizes t begin with.