What's new

A noob to the BOTL.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Statesville, North Carolina. United States.
Hello everyone of the BOTL, I'm Edwin Maldonado and I'm new to the cigar world. My first cigar was about 4 years ago. The day before my wedding my father bought him and myself to have the night before a Drew Estate Tabak Especial. That was my first one back in 2009. After that, and the very next day, after the wedding we had Acid's Kuba Kuba. Those two cigars is what got me started.

I'm 26 years old with two kids and expecting a third. I'm originally from New York and moved to North Carolina back in 2005 when I was 18. I work 2nd shift and am the site supervisor for a plaza/residential area. I work for Allied Barton Security Services. I live in Statesville right now. Where I work, I have the benefit if having Burners Cigar co. And where I live I have JRS cigars warehouse. Not sure what else I have between but those are the two places I can by and smoke on the spot. I'm still very new. Only recently I've had several different cigars. Aside from cigars I'm a gamer as well but this isn't a forum for gaming. Haha.

I look forward to learning what I can about cigars. I finally found and joined a cigar forum to do that. Thanks for having me. Sorry about the long introduction. I'm new to forums. The only one I've been on a CoD site... So I'm still learning about forums also. Haha. Again thanks for having me here.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Edwin!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

This is a great place to learn about cigars...glad you decided to join us!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acid Kuba Kubas are what I started with also...didn't take long for me to move off of the flavored and onto the just tobacco sticks.

Can't smoke those Acids anymore, but I still do enjoy those Tabaks every once in awhile.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Edwin and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our site and brotherhood.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Statesville, North Carolina. United States.
Thank you everyone for all the welcomes. It feels like home already. It's only my second day and I've spent most of my time just browsing through random threads. Thanks again. I look forward to a long long stay here.

@cajunblitz I understand what you mean. After that I haven't had many but I'm finally starting. I've had Thunder, Helix, Nub, and Asylum 13, and Cohiba. I don't mind having another Acid every once and a while. It's just no longer my "go to."