What's new

A note of thanks.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I wanted to post a note thanking all of the BOTL for the kind stay that they have provided me thus far. I never thought that I could feel so connected to a group of people that I would meet over the internet. I do not have any local friends who smoke cigars, so it is always nice to get on the chat and have a virtual herf with the brothers. The generosity here amazes me, both with material goods and the support that we give when a brother is in need. I hope to become an important asset to you, just as you have done for me.

Here is to many more years of happy smoking with BOTL!:applause::cbig:

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Great postand nicely put. I share your opinion of this site. A group of stand-up generous brothers and sisters who share knowledge, cigars, and even their homes. So thanks for a great home to learn about the leaf.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I wholeheartedly agree. I have been here for less than a week, but it doesn't feel like it. Great group of people here. Happy that I joined!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Damn, when I first starting reading it I thought you were going somewhere....glad to hear that's not the case my brother! :thumbsup:

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
we may pick on you sometime but you are a standup brother! I enjoy chatting with ya and hope you have a good mail box Some one told me Santa is kicking your butt soon.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
my lady is always giving me guff about my cigar buddies: "You're going to (Arizona, Colorado, Las Vegas, Calif...) and meeting up with people you met 'ONLINE?'"

yep!

Oh, you're stuck in Dallas. No problem.

i've met some incredible folk here. Good people sharing a common interest. Gotta love it!!

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nope, not going to be happy with this post until I see you at my place for a smoke James!

Ha ha!

Seriously, this is a tight group, and I am proud to be a member of them!

Nice post sir!

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I wanted to post a note thanking all of the BOTL for the kind stay that they have provided me thus far. I never thought that I could feel so connected to a group of people that I would meet over the internet. I do not have any local friends who smoke cigars, so it is always nice to get on the chat and have a virtual herf with the brothers. The generosity here amazes me, both with material goods and the support that we give when a brother is in need. I hope to become an important asset to you, just as you have done for me.

Here is to many more years of happy smoking with BOTL!:applause::cbig:

You seem to get it so it looks like you've found a home here as we all have. :thumbsup: