What's new

a problem with tatuaje

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm probably the only person with this problem, but here goes. I haven't been smoking cigars very long, but because of some people on this board, if I'm smoking something pepin, I can't help but wish it was a pepin stick. And yes, I prefer it to be a tat. Right now I'm smoking a graycliff. Had burn issues to start, but it's settled. It's good, but it's not a tat. I started the evening with a tat especiales that was sublime. I just don't have that sublimey feeling right now. I am really afraid to try an opus or a shark that I have in the humi for fear of what that might bring.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
You know, if you found a stick that you love right now...there's nothing wrong with sticking with it. Many people have "go to" cigars that they reach for all the time for a while. I've had that, and I"m sure will continue to, though the actual sticks might change.

If it's a money issue (which is HIGHLY possibly if you're becoming a Tat whore), then start trying for cheap sticks and hopefully you'll find something you like. But I learned long ago that most of the time I'll have a much better smoking experince if I just light up the stick I feel like lighting up :smokingco Besides, those Fuentes will age well for years...so no rush :yes:

Just my twice cents.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Whhhhyyyy. Yes...Yes I did. Thank you, thank you veeerrrry much. Uhhuhhhhh.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I don't know if I'm a tat whore. Junkie? Perhaps. But not whore. I can still think of quite a few things I wouldn't do for a tat.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFQ9lsW0NgM"]YouTube - elvis presley-hound dog[/ame]