What's new

A raffle to help a family in need with over $4500 in prizes!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings all,

I have not been very active since I joined this forum due to the work I have been putting in on this raffle. I am a long standing member on another forum and have built a good reputation there. I hope to do the same here. However the timing of this event comes early in my time here. I am thankful to be a part of such a wonderful community of cigar smokers. I put together an event to raise money for a fellow firefighter's family who is in need. I hope this is the right place to post it, and mods please feel free to give me any guidance on this. Please check out the following link to see if you can help or to just check out the really cool prizes you could win for participating. Thank you all for looking! Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!

http://www.facebook.com/events/313568252089681/

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Brad is a dear friend and helped me greatly with the Troops as well as in my personal life. I donated prizes as well as plan on doing more. For anyone who knows me I vouch for Brad and his cause and put my reputation up for this. One of the best causes I can think of.

Please if you can donate and win some great prizes.

Dave

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
It's good to see people giving towards a cause. Can you please explain what the charity is? The facebook page says South King Fire & Rescue 911 Memorial in John Moncrief's name but I have no clue what that organization is or what they do.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The firefighter took and early retirement because of cutbacks then right away got terminal cancer and died, the funds are for the family of the fallen firefighter.
Brad will I am sure explain it better when he see's this.

Thanks