What's new

A "Re-Introduction"

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ah, another Gator fan! Welcome back. I am new since you were here last. Used to live in Fl. and now live in Tn! I guess we are swapping places. Glad to have you back and look forward to reading of your posts.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ah, another Gator fan! Welcome back. I am new since you were here last. Used to live in Fl. and now live in Tn! I guess we are swapping places. Glad to have you back and look forward to reading of your posts.
What a coincidence! How are you liking Chattanooga?

Thanks for the welcome back guys. So anyway I've been catching up on some of the old posts and I have a few questions. First, has Tatuaje released any new smokes other than the Blacks? Last I heard those were Pete's personal sticks. Second, hows the dark side been as of late?

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
What a coincidence! How are you liking Chattanooga?

Thanks for the welcome back guys. So anyway I've been catching up on some of the old posts and I have a few questions. First, has Tatuaje released any new smokes other than the Blacks? Last I heard those were Pete's personal sticks. Second, hows the dark side been as of late?

We have always like the Eastern side of Tn. So far we like Chattanooga very well.
You are from ? And you moved to ?