What's new

A (Re)Introduction

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man it's been awhile. I miss this place. I miss cigars. Here's what's new with me...After my trip to Nica, I continued to work at Tobacco Grove for a few months until it kind of fizzled out. I decided to go back to school to become a Paramedic. I'm halfway there, having already obtained my EMT-I certification this past May. I'll be in Paramedic school starting this fall for a year. I'm also about to become a father, as my wife and I are expecting our first child (a boy) any day now. I wish I could be at IPCPR this year, but being in school, and having a new baby, and not really working in the industry any more is keeping me from doing so this year.

I hope you guys are all doing well, and I hope to catch up on here every now and again a little more frequently.

Glad to be back!!!

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Welcome back! Good luck on your quest to become an EMT! Very noble career!

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Welcome back Josh! Ping me for some golf and/or a cigar sometime if you find time in your new endeavors. Oh, and congrats!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Congratulations Josh! Glad to have you back. Don't stay away so long and keep us posted. Good luck with the school and training! There will always be a need for a good paramedic.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Welcome back, Josh! Good to see you, bro.

So did Tobacco Grove close? I almost stopped in when I was in MN for a week, but didn't have time (parents are in the northern suburbs).

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome back, Josh! Good to see you, bro.

So did Tobacco Grove close? I almost stopped in when I was in MN for a week, but didn't have time (parents are in the northern suburbs).
Nate - The shop hasn't closed, it's just that the internet business wasn't taking off like we'd hoped, and it wasn't doing quite enough to continue paying me a salary. Internet cigar sales are a fickle world. You can all thank CI and Thompson for that....