What's new

A recent humidor build.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Because my Car Audio business has required most of my time lately, I've only been able to build 2 to 3 desk tops in the last year. This one was recently completed for a fellow BOTL. It's made of Quilted Maple, Shedua, Burl Walnut & of course, Spanish Cedar. I don't want you guys to think I just come in to "Peddle my goods" as some forums have said. Just sharing my work with my fellow BOTL. Not looking for orders. I have too much on my plate with my regular work. Anyway, please enjoy my friends.

These tiles can be moved just in about any configuration for organizing your sticks.

The tray is a recent improvement I created. These allow much better air flow and are much stronger due to the grain going in perpendicular directions.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
A thing of beauty. What are the dimensions of that thing? How many sticks will it hold?

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
That's awesome! I definitely aspire to your level of craftsmanship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Glad you made it back! Always fun to see your pictures. Hope life in AZ is treating you well!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Top notch craftsmanship! It's gorgeous and you seem to have put quite a bit of thought into it's functionality. Amazing!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Those are fantastic, I wish I had that kind of talent. Maybe one day I can afford to purchase one of these fine works of art, from you. Keep up the excellent work, brother!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks my friends very much. I've got another one on the way soon as well. It's truly my masterpiece.
If I quit my day job to build humi's I'd be broke in a month. As long as they take me to build, I'd be fooling myself to think I could make more than I do in the Audio biz. It's really all about the enjoyment, satisfaction, happy clients and you guys.
As far as its dimensions, I think it is 16"x14"x6" I can't remember.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great work Bill! The humidor you gave me is still doing great. Glad to see you are still making stuff.
Fantastic, glad to hear from you as well. Also glad to hear it's holding up. Mine is 5 years old and still going strong too. I do want to build myself another one soon. I look at the wood I have set aside every day and dream of the day I have time.:bigeyes: