What's new

A Regular Guy.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thanks for the chat Dion. You are indeed a regular guy. All the guys at the Burning Leaf tonight had a great time. You're welcome back anytime and hope it's sooner then later. Thanks for hanging out and making Chicagos BOTLers feel important for the night. A true BOTLer indeed. (Even when a guy is at the poker table and out of a smoke, he hands ya 1 out of his pocket)
P.s. sorry for the long chat at the table. Tell your brother to stay safe at the engine house!
Justin JolietFire
Tim (Podman) As always way to hook the brothers up at the leaf!

Last edited:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Very cool Justin, glad you had the chance just to hang with him, nice memory. And ain't it cool when they don't feel that their the king shit and like you said, just a normal guy.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Very cool Justin, glad you had the chance just to hang with him, nice memory. And ain't it cool when they don't feel that their the king shit and like you said, just a normal guy.
You got that right Wade. He is so easy to talk to I just started blabing on about his brother in the fire service. He started showing me pics on his phone and I think I was slowing down his playing on the table.