What's new

A reminder of why I smoke cigars

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up a Fuente Anejo when I was back East over Christmas.

It's been a heck of a week (and an especially rough day), so after my oldest left for the High School Prom (and I watched 20 of them leave in a 20-person stretch Excursion), I fired up the Anejo.

What a remarkable smoke. Smooth and flavorful from beginning to end, typical Fuente quality.

Highly recommended

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad you enjoyed it! A good cigar will always bring us back to reality and let us look back on what we enjoy.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Anejos are a great cigar. I love the Double Coronas. Cigars have a strong affect on how us cigar smokers view/deal with an event.

Congrats to yours on going to the prom. A time they will never forget.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
All worries seem to melt away with a good cigar. My son is 16 and his prom isn't too far away.

Seems to me I need to stash an Anejo away for that day...

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ahhh, Anejo, one of my favorites (being the Fuente ho that I am!). I know that they get better with age, but somehow I can't get myself to stay out of the humidor long enough to put more than a few months on them.:sadpace:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
lambing said:
Picked up a Fuente Anejo when I was back East over Christmas.

It's been a heck of a week (and an especially rough day), so after my oldest left for the High School Prom (and I watched 20 of them leave in a 20-person stretch Excursion), I fired up the Anejo.

What a remarkable smoke. Smooth and flavorful from beginning to end, typical Fuente quality.

Highly recommended
Great cigar, hard to get but a great cigar.

Keep an eye out around Fathers + Christmas, praying also helps !!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been a while since I've had one of those, buddy of mine bought gobs and gobs of the xmass releases this year. It helped that the cigar tax in my state went down from 135% to $.50 max. Imagine that!

Let's not talk about the smoking ban.

J