What's new

A Report Written While High

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Pretty funny! But the professor misspelled 'too'.
It's funny how he actually seems to kinda know the plot.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
shit I need to go back and review some of the papers I turned in back in college, b/c that paper sounds somewhat familiar. I just cant remember b/c I was high alot back then

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And the Prof passed him...People wonder what is wrong with todays college students and the colleges themselves...I think I would've slapped that kid :stickbeat

drew

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
And the Prof passed him...People wonder what is wrong with todays college students and the colleges themselves...I think I would've slapped that kid :stickbeat

drew
Just what I was thinking. . .grade inflation at its finest. . .:shame:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's starting to seem that as long as you pay your tuition, you get your diploma nowadays..Guess I should go back to college and let Uncle Sam finish out my degrees for me..

drew

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
. . .snip. . .It's starting to seem that as long as you pay your tuition, you get your diploma nowadays. . .snip. . .

drew
That is pretty much it since we live in the days of politically correct, all encompassing, inclusiveness. You do not want to hurt little psyche's by offering a failing grade; no accountability and no recrimination for lack of performance. We continually decend into mediocrity with ever lower standards of achievement. Grade inflation hit its zenith during the 1960's as professors used it as a protest tool to keep young men out of the war in the RVN. Unfortunately, there has never been a "correction" back to reality.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is pretty much it since we live in the days of politically correct, all encompassing, inclusiveness. You do not want to hurt little psyche's by offering a failing grade; no accountability and no recrimination for lack of performance. We continually decend into mediocrity with ever lower standards of achievement. Grade inflation hit its zenith during the 1960's as professors used it as a protest tool to keep young men out of the war in the RVN. Unfortunately, there has never been a "correction" back to reality.

Academia, for the most part, lost touch with reality long ago..

drew

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0