What's new

A Review From the Man-Cave:RP R4 Double Corona

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
At the request of Gokain for more reviews, (thanks!) i decided to pull one out of the woodworks from a few months ago. One that not many people have had, and may be wanting to try it. So i hope someone finds this review useful! :ccowboy::waving:

Sorry but, i dont have any pics of it :crying: lol

Appearance and Pre-Light: 10/10- First off, this is a HUGE cigar! As well as flavorful. When I took a dry draw on it, it was literally like I was eating a cinnamon graham cracker. It was very cool. Very firm, but light-feeling stick. The wrapper smelled creamy and smooth…like vanilla almost. I enjoyed the smell all the way through the smoke. Very nice aroma. I can’t wait to see what they smell like when I let them age for a while!

Body/Flavors/Notes: 8/10- Mostly an eight because these haven’t aged at all. I’m sure that the next time I pull one out, ill read this and say, “that was a lot better than that…” haha. It started off strong, but not at all over bearing; Very tasteful and well-balanced. Coffee undertones succeeded by a slight peppery spice that sat well on the lips. This particular stick went through many flavor transformations…but they were all good. The second third mellowed out into coffee and nuts…a very smooth taste. It was very similar to something maybe like a French vanilla coffee or roast coffee. The last couple inches were the spiciest; bringing honey with it! The end was very full, spicy, and satisfying.

Burn/Ash/Draw: 8/10- The burn was very even, except for when I got to the middle. I don’t know why…However, still a solid burn. The light grey, almost white ash didn’t hold as well as I thought it would, however this cigar stayed lit like a beast! Lots of creamy smoke poured from it constantly. The draw was a 10/10; Very easy and smooth. I’m sure I will rate the next one higher when they age for a while…Good cigar though!

Last edited: