What's new

A serious Thank You

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
This goes out to all you BOTLs...

I want to thank each and everyone of you en masse for opening my eyes and tastes to the wide world of cigars. As some of you may know, i've been smoking sporatically for some 12 years now. During those 12 years i was, sadly, a designer label smoker; i.e i only smoked the big names that were more often than not, a sure thing in terms of being good smokes. Ashton, Dunhill, Fuente and the like. It hasn't been until i met you guys that i started expanding my horizons.

Again, ashamedely so, i used to turn my nose up at a $4 cigar:frownno: Yes, i was a cigar snob. Little did i know that the same guys who are rolling those high dollar smokes are often times rolling the lesser know more affordable smokes that in many cases are much better. I would never have known that had it not been for you fine brothers. Im getting teary eyed just thinking about you gents. :crying:

My expanding collection now boasts cigars from over 150 lines from various brands and factories and at all different price points. Yes, i even have many that are around $2 a stick. I have enough to last me well over a year and i plan to keep expanding. I am thoroughly enjoying trying new stuff just about everytime i fire up, and many of those new sticks have come from you.

You all have taught me a lot and i am eternally grateful. Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this band of brothers. :youarethe

Here's to ya!!!:thumbsup: