What's new

A Shout-out to Sensor Push Customer Service

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just wanted to give a big shout-out to Sensor Push for their outstanding customer service. One of my remote sensors stopped working back in September and I didn’t realize it until this morning. I’m not 100% sure but I think I may have dropped it.

I sent an email to their customer service account this morning and within 20 minutes I had a reply with Jonathan who gave me some suggested fixes to get it working. After trying the fixes, I emailed back that they did not work. He then determined that it was a hardware issue and asked me for my Amazon order number and address. Within an hour I got another message saying that a replacement was on the way!

Not only is the Sensor Push a superior way to monitor my cigars, they also have a customer service department that rocks!!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only is the Sensor Push a superior way to monitor my cigars, they also have a customer service department that rocks!!
I had a very positive experience with SensorPush, too. After several attempts using email instructions in an effort to correct the issue they sent me a replacement. No fuss at all.

Recently, I decided to try the Boveda Butler for an application. I picked up 3 of them. After the iOS update to 13 I can’t get them to communicate to the app. At first they were very responsive with suggestions. i tried their suggestions but it didn’t work. Now there have been fo reply to my emails.

After using both products, SensorPush has a superior product and customer support. The Bluetooth connectivity of the SensorPush is about 100 ft while the Butler is only about 30 ft or less. The SensorPush is much easier to use.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know!

I love them so easy. I started throwing them in my desktops at places I don’t even have a gateway because I trust them. When I’m near I check my phone ap instead of looking at the desktop guages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my sensor push! I have tried many hygro's, but this one is the best by far, with the least amount of drift over time.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I use them at both of our shops now to monitor the humidor. It's an excellent product with great service.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk