What's new

A Simple Pleasure

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The evening walk, sometimes its the whole family, sometimes like this evening its just me and my daughters. Quality time walking, talking, checking out the pond, the river and seeing some neighbors I've not seen since last fall.

Nothing like a cigar and time with family to bring you back to a good place. The RAB from 05 made it even better, what a great cigar. I was not impressed when I first got them but they have come along way!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
You hit the nail on the head! My wife and I look forward to summer all winter long just for the walks around our sub. It is about 1.5 miles around everything and we will walk it a couple times a night in the summer with the youngun smoking cigar and talking. What a great end to a day indeed!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been doing that for years, accompanied by my dog, and a cigar once or twice a week. Since last fall my neighbor walks with me. Once in a while my wife goes, too. A good excuse for me to get out and have some relaxing time.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Spent some quality time with the boys this weekend fishing. We didn't catch a lot of fish but I sure had a great time with them. Ready to do it again this weekend!

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Great post bro!

Had a similar experience just last night sitting on the patio watching the boy (now 2 1/2) playing in the sprinkler while sipping some rum while the sun was going down.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I usually walk around the two neighborhoods with my wife and rottie, all the while smoking a nice cigar. It's about an hour walk so the cigar time is perfect. Then home, stoke up the firepit, lit another and sip a 12 year old scotch!:stretchgr