What's new

A Single-Malt Whiskey Humidor - Who Has or Wants One?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Neat, but damn that's a lot of money for a 150ct humi! If it was Macallan barrel wood I might be more inclined but even then I think about all the super rare HTF cigars that could be had... To each their own. It's a cool idea.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not even 150 but a 125ct ...plus I don't want my sticks aged In a whiskey barrel. Gold hinges? Whatever. Lol I could probably grab a barrel and make my own. It'd be bigger and lined with cedar though

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Not even 150 but a 125ct ...plus I don't want my sticks aged In a whiskey barrel. Gold hinges? Whatever. Lol I could probably grab a barrel and make my own. It'd be bigger and lined with cedar though
I stand corrected. Hadn't had my coffee/mountain dew yet... Ha.

My Prometheus humi has gold hinges. They may not be plated, but they look it. Anyone want to buy it? I'll make a deal and let it go for 2k with a bottle of Macallan 18 and some solo cups... Ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Thats the dude that hand-sands a cigar with fine grit sand paper then applies 72 sheets of 18K gold foil to them.... this is just the next level I guess... or maybe backwards idk all weird stuff too me

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thats the dude that hand-sands a cigar with fine grit sand paper then applies 72 sheets of 18K gold foil to them.... this is just the next level I guess... or maybe backwards idk all weird stuff too me
I don't get the gold foiled cigar concept. Is it supposed to be art? Do you peel it away and smoke it? Is it some kind of high profile presidential sex toy? I guess I'm not his target audience regardless...

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
"Plus, the cigars will be subtly infused with the faint aroma of The Balvenie 21 Year Old Portwood."

No thank you! I like my cigars to taste like cigars, not whiskey.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Seems like if they are charging 4 grand a copy they could have found someone who could take a decent picture of the stupid thing.Looks like they covered a typical humi with wood from an outhouse..........