What's new

'A-Team should quit smoking'

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
yeah, great idea. while your at it put BA in an Afro. Put scars on Face's Face and make murdoc a rhode scholar. Cigar is part of the charecter, if you cant take it leave the movie.

Doctor Zhivago

Cigar-Slinger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, great idea. while your at it put BA in an Afro. Put scars on Face's Face and make murdoc a rhode scholar. Cigar is part of the charecter, if you cant take it leave the movie.
maybe they should just kill him off. How could he have not know he was to smoke a cigar, didn't he know anything about his character?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Wow, That's something. He is a weak minded person if he can not bring himself to stop smoking cigars after a few short months for a film.

He should have read the script, and learned a bit about the character.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Not so bad if you spin it right. "A-Team actor becomes enthralled by all that Cuban cigars have to offer."

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wait...Let me get this straight. He acted in a movie called "Kinsey" where he smoked some dudes pole :barf:....but has an issue with putting a cigar in his mouth! Only in Hollywood folks!!:frownno:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It is kind of funny that the badd@ss in Taken is getting so over dramatic over a cigar. But he is an actor. This kind of reminds me of an article I read about Daniel Craig of James Bond being anti-gun.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can understand his perspective; however he just needs to be completely honest concerning his true motivation.

In Hollywood, it is a given any actor who chomps on a cigar during a movie will get roasted by the press, the anti-smoking fanatics and every other fringe group out there.

By throwing the writer and the crew under the bus, he clears himself AND gets to enjoy all them fine cuban cigars.

Heck, in Hollywood you get points if you were molested as a child, have gay children, have gay children who were molested, and at the top of the heap - be gay, have gay children (you adopted from Haiti) all of whom were molested by their parents AND be depressed, addicted and recovering from all sorts of addictions.