What's new

a very sad farewell

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well my fellow BOTL, with a heavy heart I am very sad to say I have to leave the brotherhood :(

After a recent oral health scare and doctors recommendation I have decided to drastically reduce my participation in this hobby we all love so dearly. I just wanted to thank you all for your warm friendships, camaraderie and the wealth of knowledge you have all shared with me over the last few years. I will definitely stick around to see the winner of the BOTL Biggest loser Challenge and I also would like to run a contest or two before I go. But lastly if it is acceptable to all of you I am going to post and liquidate the majority of my stash and if anyone is interested in "Buy to BOMB" Victim direct, bus driving, special's will be available for that specific purpose :)

Thanks again,
Irie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for you scare and that you need to leave the brotherhood but you will always be a member. I wish you good health.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hate to see you go, but a man has to do what he feels is best for himself and his family. Best wishes and thoughts and prayers.

Will be watching for the sale and "carnage"!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Irie I hope all the best for and your health. You have been a great brother and know that this brotherhood will always be here for you. My prayers and thoughts are with you but your health means so much more then the cigars. You are always welcome to be here with us as this is more than just cigars. May god bless you.
Jonathan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it works out. I hate the possible health risk the hobby carries.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Sorry about the scare, but I'm glad you have the will to do what you need to do. Be well, my man!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Irie, Although I do not "know you", any cigar smoker is indeed a fellow brother or sister and therefore, I am saddened to hear this. I pray that God would wrap His loving arms around you, bring you His peace, His healing and His comfort. May your scare be just that, a scare, and may you enjoy a long, long, long life filled with happiness and joy.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm sorry to hear this Brother, but like others have said you'll always be a Brother to us! I wish you all the Best!! Jump in here every once in a while..

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I admire your decision to quit or drastically cut back and I wish you the best of health and life. Hope you visit often and still consider yourself one of the brotherhood/sisterhood.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Sorry to hear. Take good care of yourself.

I am in for what appears to be the imminent liquidation of a cigar stash. Should be some good carnage!

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Nothing but the best for you and your family brother! Don't be a stranger, once a BOTL always a BOTL. Thank you for all that you have done for everyone here.