What's new

A Virginia for new pipers - Stokkebys 701

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there guys n gals! I thought I would add some reviews here since it seems like it needs more traffic.
Some times I want a smoke that just tastes good and is not fussy, takes a light easy and I don't have to worry about how much I puff as it never bites and doesn't go out on me. Stokkebys 701 Virginia is it!
Smoke it slowly and you are rewarded with hay and honey maybe some toast. Smoke it fast and you mostly get a light tobacco taste maybe some ashtray if it gets to hot.
I smoked cigarettes for like 20 years, I think it's why I gravitate towards strait Virginia's.
This is a really good blend for someone who wants to try a Virginia blend, some lighter Virginia blends burn hot and can bite if you aren't careful. This blend smokes easy and is reliable.
Go to blends for me are orlik golden slice, newminster 400, union Square

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do as well. Although these days I'm becoming more like a one blend piper. I do smoke other blends, when I wrote this review I was smoking Ps 701. But wishing I had my mix( 3x flakes newminster 400, 3x pinches sutliff maple and rum, 1x pinch c&d bright Virginia). I do buy other blends but I haven't had one replace my blend.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thanks for the review! Virginia's are fickle but when they are on they are outstanding. The smoking slow part can be difficult when it starts hitting it's stride.

Here are some more review that are helpful if anyone is interested.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You are so right, smoking slow is hard when the stars align and everything is right.
I have been wanting to review more blends but I am busy with kids, work, life hahaha.
Enjoy