What's new

A wealth of knowledge and generosity.

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After poking around this forum and talking to a couple different members all I can say is that I'm blown away. As newbie, this is the place to be. I've had so many questions answered in pretty much minutes of when I posted them. And the one thing that I have to say I enjoy the most, NO SNOBS. I've been to a couple B&Ms where the guys just make me feel like an idiot for being a newbie to the cigar world. I've heard the pleasure of PMing with some of you guys and I can see how newbies in this forum quickly get sucked into cigars. Keep it up guys and hopefully I'll be able to return the favor to a newbie down the road.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This forum is great.

Lots of knowledge and no flame action. It is a pleasure visiting on a daily basis.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
After poking around this forum and talking to a couple different members all I can say is that I'm blown away. As newbie, this is the place to be. I've had so many questions answered in pretty much minutes of when I posted them. And the one thing that I have to say I enjoy the most, NO SNOBS. I've been to a couple B&Ms where the guys just make me feel like an idiot for being a newbie to the cigar world. I've heard the pleasure of PMing with some of you guys and I can see how newbies in this forum quickly get sucked into cigars. Keep it up guys and hopefully I'll be able to return the favor to a newbie down the road.
We were all newbies once. Its more fun to share the enjoyment we get from cigars than to acts like dicks. No offense Mike..

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
it's funny that clay would respond, as he was the first i thought of when mike said there were no snobs,,,, ha! i enjoy a good joust...!!!:halfgrinw