What's new

AAAARRRRGGGgggg- Plus a fun pic!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I never tire of saying that I frequent shops all over the country. I was just at one of my favorite retailers in CA- David's in Rancho. Picked up a couple El Trunfiador's. Tight for cash- flying is expensive- so I only got 3. We smoked 2 of those for Thanksgiving.

Now, Linda had these things hid away on the back of the shelf, and nearly a full box. I got my bonus and was back a week later. NO MORE. You can imagine my SUPREME disappointment. Walked out with only 3 mj12's, nearly crying. Certainly having a hissy-fit, kicking myself in the @$$ for not getting more- haha. At least they weren't Tat Black's...

Yep- that's the story. Let the sympathy commence.... :innocent:

OH- and give me a few min here and I will post an AWESOME picture I took in that humidor.

Bear

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
That sucks. She probably didn't even realize they were there until you brought them out. Tough luck Bear.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
OH- and give me a few min here and I will post an AWESOME picture I took in that humidor.

Bear

Hmmm, can't see in the picture to well, but non uniform distribution, does not look crystaline, I am not sure about those smokes, looks like white powder mold....

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Isn't it currently available online from several retailers? What did you think of it? It's on my wish list of things to try.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Tego, That isn't plume? (Solidified oils?)
Does not look like it to me, plume is always a crystal, and is generally evenly distributed over a cigar, but it is hard to tell from the picture. This looks like the white 'dust' mold that is often seen on cigars and is often mistaken for plume.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The easiest way to tell if its mold or plume is take the stick and out it up to sunlight or another light. if it sparkles when you rotate it its plume. if it looks the same its mold.
the crystals will refract the light quite well.
That the best way I have found for me to tell.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
You can put in under a UV black light too. White mold is not reflective under the light and is a quick and easy way to check.