What's new

About smoking in LA

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn, you must be doing ok to be hanging out in THAT part of LA. OC doesn't really have that kind of status...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will. I don't normally venture up into the Hollywood area, but I would if there's a legit lounge to visit. I'll PM you later on this coming week.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
This place (VCut) is so chill. 2 doors down from the improv. Got to smoke with Bill Burr last month & BS about baseball for a while. Erjaq came by one fine afternoon too!

Lmk if you're in the area, man.
Who cares about me? Smoking a stogie with Bill Burr would be a real pleasure, I'm sure. That guy kills me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was a group of us that used to herf there on Wednesday evenings. We've moved further east to Havana House in Alhambra but have been talking about moving back to the westside of LA.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I'm sure this is a real touristy thing to ask but do you ever get a picture with some of these celebs or is it just no big deal brushing shoulders with some of these folks in the LA scene?

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Bill Burr? Fuck that! Dolph.

Who, I should mention, has a Masters degree in chemical engineering and won a Fullbright Scholarship to MIT to get a PhD, but thankfully his acting career took off and he found real success.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yeah, and don't forget: everybody poops.

I grew up in the valley and bumped into the likes of Tom Petty and Wonder Years era Fred Savage (all at the same dentist), Sinbad, members of Bone Thugs, and Mark Hamil (same grocery store), and that chick from "Blossom" at a diner in Toluca Lake... it's chill.