What's new

Accepting a new job. Celebration smoke?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I'm about to hit send on my acceptance letter for a new job. I'm a little nervous, and the work isn't quite what I want to do, but it should set me up nicely for a better job in two or three years. The pay is significantly better than my current job (30% raise). So... what to smoke? From the following list, I've only had the Padron.

Options:

AF Shark
LP UF13
LP FFP
Padron 1926
PSD 4 (bought in Nov 13, don't know how old it actually is)
Bolivar PC from May 13
Tat Cojonu 03

Please also understand, I'll need another celebration smoke after I turn in my two weeks, and probably another one when I actually start my new job....

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
First, congrats on the new gig...

Second, I would go with a CH Jericho Hill. I know, it's not on the list, but what i am saying is go with something you know you like...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So I'm about to hit send on my acceptance letter for a new job. I'm a little nervous, and the work isn't quite what I want to do, but it should set me up nicely for a better job in two or three years. The pay is significantly better than my current job (30% raise). So... what to smoke? From the following list, I've only had the Padron.

Options:

AF Shark
LP UF13
LP FFP
Padron 1926
PSD 4 (bought in Nov 13, don't know how old it actually is)
Bolivar PC from May 13
Tat Cojonu 03

Please also understand, I'll need another celebration smoke after I turn in my two weeks, and probably another one when I actually start my new job....
PSD4 (SO GOOD!!)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First, congrats on the new gig...

Second, I would go with a CH Jericho Hill. I know, it's not on the list, but what i am saying is go with something you know you like...
Well, I do happen to have one of those tucked away. The only thing on the list I've had is the Padron, so there are no guarantees I'll like any of these, but I'm pretty confident based on my selections that I'll do ok tonight.

PSD4 - 4 votes
Padron - 5 votes
Shark - 3 votes
UF13 - 1 vote
CH Jericho Hill - 1 vote
FFP, Boli PC, Tat Cojonu - no votes.