What's new

Accessorize.........

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Was tiresome looking down at my Radio Shack Hygro, so I fabbed up a little stand for it tonite.Little aluminum, a band saw and a metal brake -viola!
Fun project, had a smoke and a brew-took about a 1/2 hour.Now it stands up for an easy glance in my fridge o dor.

A few weeks back, I whipped out a pretty good copy of a "Heater Holder". It snaps to my Golf bag, or push cart-so's I don't have to lay my smoke down on the course.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cool! Now we have a metal worker on the board. Between Wade, Sascha, and Vorra we can get anything made.
Fab work is a kick in the ass. I had a nieghbor, when I was a wee lad (10 yo) teach me how to cut and weld. The rest is how you say "history".

I've built/fabbed alot of different things over the years. Gold Dredge's, Hydraulic tubing bender,lumber racks,trailers,suspension components for off road cars, the race car was the most gratifying.

Yerrington 400 -2000
see how my handle works-:eyebrow:

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just got my custon Hygro Holder. This thing is going to work perfect for my Wine Cooler. I have a clear front door on it, but my hygra sits flat on one of the boxes. This allows me see my temp and RH with out opening the door, increasing the life of my cigar oasis cartridge. Well done Vorra. Thanks, I hope the sticks are enjoied while making one for someone else.