What's new

Acid by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What are everyones thought on the "Acid" line by Drew Estate. I have smoked almost all of their cigars and enjoy some of them but, not all. Since being around here I have noticed there isnt much mention of Acids...Just curious as to peoples thoughts on these? Any of there better then others, I know on their best to me is their Ltd. Def Sea or the Kuba Kuba...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haven't tried any of the Acid's. I like the Drew Estate Java Mint's, a lot. But then again, I've only had one. I'll try another soon to see if I still like them. A buddy gave me a Java Latte to try, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Never smoked one, but I know that the Kuba Kuba and the Blondie seem to be the more popular ones amongst the Acid smokers. Maybe keinreis can chime in :rofl:

Last edited:

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
You don't see much talk of them because most people don't really care for infused cigars. So just smoke what you enjoy.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I LOVE THEM!

(no, i have never smoked one, but because without them selling so well, DE would not be able to make all those Liga sticks I actually love to smoke :)

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
When I was smoking them (which was much cheaper, because they led me to spending thousands on traditional cigars), my favorites were the Kuba Kuba, One, Atom Maduro and I believe the Roam. I had a 100 count humi with nothing but ACID's in it.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Never smoked one, but I know that the Kuba Kuba and the Blondie seem to be the more popular ones amongst the Acid smokers. Maybe keinreis can chime in :rofl:
Funny... I did smoke my share of Kubas back in the early days when I first started smoking. That was until I ventured out and tried traditional cigars. Now I could never imagine smoking one of those again.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You might want to try Drew Estates Natural line too. It has cigar tobacco and various pipe tobaccos. Each one is a little different, some sweeter than others, etc. In the end, smoke what you like. My personal favorite of the ACID line is the ACID One.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
i liked the few ive smoked
but,
only till the 1/4" mark
then,
they've gone downhill really fast
so,
yeah.....pass....

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Tried a puff of one once... Tasted like someone sprayed cologne in my mouth. Gross.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I like them support them only because they are probably number 1 sellers at most shops but... I can't stand the smell when someone next to me is smoking them. I tried few puffs and couldn't get that taste off my lips for hours. Just plain nasty but who am I to judge... smoke what you like!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I tried a Blondie once. I vividly remember those two seconds....Noob mistake. But to each their own. The Tabak line is actually pretty good, Marvin gave me one after I asked him if he REALLY smoked Acids. I gotta say I was surprised by it, haven't smoked more than one or two since, but still.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the Toast, Kuba Maduro, Cold Tea Infusion. Also love some of the online exclusives like the Opulence and the Satori.

I'd love to one day see a TAA or B&ME exclusive in the Subculture Series.