What's new

Acid by Drew Estate

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Haven't had an Acid, but I have had the Tabak Especial. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either :dunno:. The biggest issue for me is the sweetened cap :barf:. With all the flavors I get from traditional cigars I have no incentive to dabble any further in the infused stuff.

Dan

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've tired a few and have to say that they do have a "cologne" like taste to them.. can't shake it. They are well made, but for the money...?
What drives me crazy is that the same B&M's who pedal acid all day long have never heard of a T52 or #9, etc... It doesn't make sense to me how a person who derives their income in the sale of cigars doesn't have any idea what the best product is in a line that they sell. I can find an 'acid' in any tobacco store near me, but liga's; online only.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What drives me crazy is that the same B&M's who pedal acid all day long have never heard of a T52 or #9, etc... It doesn't make sense to me how a person who derives their income in the sale of cigars doesn't have any idea what the best product is in a line that they sell. I can find an 'acid' in any tobacco store near me, but liga's; online only.
To give you an idea there are approximately 3000 drew estate retailers. Only about 200 carry liga privada. This year at ipcpr only 3 accounts were opened. Point is even if your local wanted (not saying they don't) liga, they may have to wait a long time to get an account.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
To give you an idea there are approximately 3000 drew estate retailers. Only about 200 carry liga privada. This year at ipcpr only 3 accounts were opened. Point is even if your local wanted (not saying they don't) liga, they may have to wait a long time to get an account.
Thats some pretty interesting stats.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have not smoked the acids in a long time. However, just had a new Java Mint last night (palate needed a break) and I can say I enjoyed it. Its a maduro which hides some of the infused java mint and is not as overpowering as some of their other lines. I may grab a few to have around when I need a break. Otherwise, smoke what you like.