What's new

Acid cigars in the gas station???

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Wait, you were in Hampton and didn't let anyone know?? Bro, you totally missed out on the Emerson's/Park Lane experience!!
check the smoke of the day thread from a couple of days ago :)

I had the coordinates plugged into my GPS before I ever left home...

Never got there though....

I thought I was going to have a couple of hours free on Friday afternoon... but it didnt work out..

I got into town about midnight on Thursday... worked from 800 until 500 (our Home Office is located in Hampton).. then went straight to the company Christmas Party from 6-10.. (but didnt get out of there until almost midnight)...

then got up at 6 this morning and headed back home...

will be back in Hampton in January though.. will check in with you beforehand.. maybe we can arrange a mini-HERF :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The world I cigar smoking has been a dying breed for a long time due to anti smoking regulations and other factors I'm unqualified to state. Any presence in a larger societal market I think is always a plus for the cigar world.

Some may be caught in creating the facade of being an elitist group or something of a private nature but I think these cigars I've come across by going out and looking for, should be able to be easily obtained by someone who has never smoked cigars. Strength in numbers an alway good for business