What's new

ACID cigars...

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Never had one to be honest. I think my first ever cigars were Garcia Y Vegas. But after that I went right to Fuentes and etc etc. I haven't had many real terrible cigars (Swisher etc).

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I remember I was on a Lars Tetens kick for awhile. Hideous cigars...had a hard time giving those away as I recall. Never had an acid...been on acid...but haven't smoked one.

I don't see me smoking one any time soon either.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I agree that they are awful. I have smoked a few, they were very well constructed and burned perfectly, but smell like an old lady with toooo much perfume and taste like crap.

This, of course, is my opinion. Others like them...they can have them.

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it simply too much flavor dip?

I'm curious now...I might try one and let you all know what happens.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These cigars have the flavors/scents infused in them. Mostly herbal/flowery scents that I have seen. I met Jonathan Drew at an event at JR's a few years ago. He asked if I smoke any of his cigars. I told him anything but the Acids. He laughed. We talked for a while, they have 2 markets; those who like Acids and those that don't. I have left my share for others to purchase.

If you need the something turn you off from them with the first draw, try the Nasty:barf: A hint of tobacco with a touch of roses and "old lady in church with too much cheap perfume" mixed in.:nodlaugh:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Never had one. I think I was given a couple but had no real interest to try them....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Tried em and will pass in the future. You can smell them a mile away and most folks don't like you around when you soke them. The Java is interesting if you like favored cigars and have a place to hide when you smoke it.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
thebigo said:
Is it simply too much flavor dip?

I'm curious now...I might try one and let you all know what happens.
Any flavor dip is too much if you ask me.

If any of you have some, I hope you don't have them in your humidor with any other smokes, they will be ruined.

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have tried two different Acid cigars and haven't like either of them. The latest was the Kuba Kuba which did smell like an old lady with way too much perfume. I didn't hate the taste, it was just a unique taste I didn't much care for. Overall I disliked the cigar probably primarily because it was a rather strong cigar for a near empty stomach.

To each their own...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Acids - The Fragrence of Old Lady's

:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica