What's new

Adam gots a new toy!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
:cjump:Well here it is. I'm now the proud owner of a Bugger & Thomet TP9. I just have to get my form 1 completed and sent in. This baby is just screaming "make me a short barreled rifle". The rear of the gun is ready for the folding stock that is available separately (which DSA won't allow me to purchase with out a form 1). Once I have the stock I can also then add a vertical foregrip. Included with the gun is one 15rd magazine, one 30rd magazine, a cable lock, and the sling. You can monitor ammo usage with the mags too until the follower starts into the grip.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i'm guessin it a 9MM??

So is it classified as a pistol? And why the form 1? what makes it so "special"

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Right, it's 9mm. The form 1 will be to make it a short barrel rifle because right now it's a pistol that can accept a stock. Once you add a stock it's a rifle (like the AR15 pistols) requiring the $200 stamp.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It's double action.

There no real modifying necessary the stock can be easily removed. It just pins on. Now if you're talking because of NFA considerations it's a thought

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Semi only...it was produced post 1986. Plus I am not made of money full auto and burst guns are really $$$$.
Not if you know the right people... I just ordered, as I posted earlier, an M4 and to get 3burst would only be $250 more for the tax stamp and an FBI background check.

I passed though.

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im pretty sure the class III license is avaiblable to anyone who passes the FBI check, despite "who you know" lol. Still Im not poking at Cyran, in fact I agree with ya, burst is my favorite function, and my M4 would be so empty with out it.

Cole I only got one question for ya...

BLAM,BLAM,BLAM "Wheres the Fu@king VAN!" BLAM, BLAM..."The Fu@king Van was supposed to be Here!" Dane Cook

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Im pretty sure the class III license is avaiblable to anyone who passes the FBI check, despite "who you know" lol. Still Im not poking at Cyran, in fact I agree with ya, burst is my favorite function, and my M4 would be so empty with out it.
You're 100% correct.

I was more stating that I am lucky enough to have someone to custom build... as well as... not charge for upgrades when building.