What's new

Addicted

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently thanks to my friend jkim05. I've stumbled onto this amazing forum. I pretty much sit here all day reading the different posts. Before this site, I thought that I had pretty much all I needed for cigars but how wrong was I. After reading posts and what not, I now want a new cutter (palio of course) and I don't know how many new cigars. I'm addicted to this website. I used to limit myself one cigar every 2-3 weeks but now to the chagrin of my girlfriend I now almost see the need for one everyday. She swears that I better not spend stupid amounts of money on stupd cigars. I'll just hide the packages and receipts. Much thanks to BOTL for opening my eyes to the world of cigars.:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My advice is to get her started on cigars too, then you can buy twice the amount you normally do and she doesnt bitch about how much you are spending.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I gotta say, too, she certainly has an odd way to get you to buy her a ring one day:halfgrinw .
until then enjoy and stock up. just research how much one of her purses/shoes cost.
I am a hairstylist, I know how much women spend on their hair.
even my fiancee is cool with it, but it did cost me a penny for the ring.

and yes, i am addicted as well

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Recently thanks to my friend jkim05. I've stumbled onto this amazing forum. I pretty much sit here all day reading the different posts. Before this site, I thought that I had pretty much all I needed for cigars but how wrong was I. After reading posts and what not, I now want a new cutter (palio of course) and I don't know how many new cigars. I'm addicted to this website. I used to limit myself one cigar every 2-3 weeks but now to the chagrin of my girlfriend I now almost see the need for one everyday. She swears that I better not spend stupid amounts of money on stupd cigars. I'll just hide the packages and receipts. Much thanks to BOTL for opening my eyes to the world of cigars.:smokingbo
There are no such things as stupid cigars so there can't be stupid amounts of money spent......
And one a day sounds just about perfect to me.

Just my stupid .02

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
My g/f used to be like this and she realized the cigars weren't going away. They'll adjust...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
search the 'net and you will find many, many more forums and you can read and learn even more. I read about 4-6 forums daily and learn what I can. I won't list the forums here but type in cigar forums and look out you'll have good reading for a long time.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Its all about balance and expectations. I go with the two for one policy. For every dollar in spend on cigars, I spend two on the wife. After 33 yeas it is still working. I set expectations about when I am going to have a cigar. No hassles not fuss. Life is too short to live without good women and good cigars. Why choose?

and I agree with One a Day. A cigar a day keeps the stress at bay.:rofl: