What's new

Adequate Storage?

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Here's another pic with my stash in it. Don't pay attention to the humidity. I've since switched to kitty litter and have it right at 65% and 65*.

Did you have any issue with plastic odor? I've had baking soda in mine since I got it, and it still seems to have a plastic smell to me.

Did you charge the KL or just pop it in? I'm wondering since we're in the same area and deal with the same high hair humidity.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any issue with plastic odor? I've had baking soda in mine since I got it, and it still seems to have a plastic smell to me.

Did you charge the KL or just pop it in? I'm wondering since we're in the same area and deal with the same high hair humidity.
I left the door open with a box of baking soda in it for 2 days and it got rid of the smell.
I had to play with the kl at first to get it where it needed to be. Go in dry first then add very small amounts of distilled water until you get it to where you want it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a newbie and I have several Tupperware containers with Bovedas inside a sunbeam 8 bottle wine cooler while I'm trying to build up my stash. I have about 30 atm with 20 more on the way. I ordered a 150ct humidor from premium humidors(big mistake,they charged me but still haven't shipped it yet after almost a month) . The idea of a nice wood humidor appeals to me but a 150 quart cooler may be the way to go.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a wineador. I just got a notification from Air and Water that they Newair 121 scratch and dent is back in stock.