What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Easter quick wraps with the gf's brother watching. If i can't make him a smoker, I'll make him a roller!

The right stick is the ec. Maduro that i started with. Holy crap is this stuff thick, how did i start with it? The cap was even too thick to be happy with.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
It's boasted as a wrapper or binder... I wouldn't use it for either... unless I deveined it... just too thick... not bad for a filler in small amounts... it's spicy so don't want to over do it... I think of it like hotsauce but not like garnish ;) The veins are crazy thick too... too much hassle for so little influence on my pleasure palate ;) ~ waft away xox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some nice presses, just saw them posted in the Hilton Head area for $100 for the pair
uploadfromtaptalk1459201089092.png

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First cigars I ever rolled
A year ago when I started rolling I kept one cigar from every batch I rolled, from early March 2015 through about late May, with the intention of smoking each one after it got one year of age on it. Now that time has come and it's time to start burning these bad boys. Objectively they're ugly as sin but subjectively they're beautiful. I'll be sad to see'em go. :pompous::cautious::cigar:
OMG ... now I feel awful because now I see that mine SERIOUSLY SUCK HAIRY PICKLED BALLS! lol These are GREAT first rolls :D ~xox

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OMG ... now I feel awful because now I see that mine SERIOUSLY SUCK HAIRY PICKLED BALLS! lol These are GREAT first rolls :D ~xox
So, not that I'm interested in trying them myself, ya know, but, what do hairy pickled balls taste like, ReMix?
Are they as bad as infused cigars?

Write us a review, will ya? (pics not required)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, not that I'm interested in trying them myself, ya know, but, what do hairy pickled balls taste like, ReMix?
Are they as bad as infused cigars?

Write us a review, will ya? (pics not required)
From what I hear they taste like sea urchins :p I don't like infused cigars unless it's an espresso nub or Kuba Kuba and even then, on occasion... I much prefer the more balanced blend of a Marination ~xox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I hear they taste like sea urchins :p I don't like infused cigars unless it's an espresso nub or Kuba Kuba and even then, on occasion... I much prefer the more balanced blend of a Marination ~xox
OMG! Sea urchin is absolutely the worst thing I have ever tasted!! Ordered it at our favorite sushi place one evening because it was the most expensive thing on the menu, and I wanted to try it. It looked like the scene from Big when Tom Hanks is scraping the caviar out of his mouth!! Awful!! Lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here's a pic of the first two sticks I ever hand rolled ... next to my current dud 56 Gauge roll (and smoke worthy :p ) ... SO SAD! Can't say what they look like for real but I'm sure it's not hard to imagine ... I'm so glad I found my way because that right there is a hot ass mess! lol ~xox

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny how much progress we all seem to make with just a little practice. A lot of practice takes some many levels beyond me. About every other one of mine looks good enough to be proud giving away. The others get age in my humidor. Life could be a lot worse.
It's still a gift from the Cigar Godz... as many practice and yet surrender due to lack of all that is required to pursuit the happiness that is a finely finished cigar... let alone to do it hundreds and thousands of times over with increased love, passion and dedication to leaf life. So don't take it for granted that because you put in the practice and achieved true oneness with the art and science of rolling that anyone can because anyone will not and therefore can not. There is a special place in the Stogie Skies for you ~xox